Who wants some???

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• to answer your question gp adlerklaue, yes I'm in the US Air Force.

Yeah Chun_li there is nothing like that good ol' arcade feel. hehe thats why I always use a Joystick so I can bring a little piece of the arcade with me all the time. I'm pretty oldschool myself, ironically i learned how to play street fighter when i lived in Germany! Crazy! I did my first fireball and combos and everything there back in the early and mid 1990's. Now i'm returning to the place where i got introduced to fighting games!
      we run tings, tings nah run we

If you wanna taste the sting of American fists send me a PM, heh.
    • "SPINMASTER X" schrieb:

to answer your question gp adlerklaue, yes I'm in the US Air Force.

Yeah Chun_li there is nothing like that good ol' arcade feel. hehe thats why I always use a Joystick so I can bring a little piece of the arcade with me all the time. I'm pretty oldschool myself, ironically i learned how to play street fighter when i lived in Germany! Crazy! I did my first fireball and combos and everything there back in the early and mid 1990's. Now i'm returning to the place where i got introduced to fighting games!

Well hope to see you soon! Post something once you are in Germany and settled in!
      Just try to brush up your GGXX (Rel. if possible) and CvS2 play (maybe some ST just for me 8) ) once you're here.
      You can get your smack down deluxe in those games. :D

Oh BTW, you got a car? You WILL need one since attending tournies in Europe can be costly if you go by train OR want some action on weekends.

chun_li1
      Bemu Semi-Retired, Keeper of the Secret Arts

<Jesus> aber abwarten
      <Jesus> falls dizyz kommt tun mir die leute leid
      <Jesus> falls du dann wieder einsteigst

Atm am spielen :
      Ich bin Setsuna :angry:

Nuka Welt - weil ich durstig bin
    • thank you gp adlerklaue :)

Chun_li, eventually I will get a car. I probably won't be able to get one for a few months once i'm in Germany though. Moving sucks. I'll try to brush up on GGXX but i can only do so much seeing as i have almost no competition but CvS2 and ST should be no problem :wink: , especially Super Turbo, My Balrog(boxer) is a killer!

Yes we do need to meet up BillyKane, Maybe you could teach me sumthin in 3rd strike since i'm badly in need of some lessons (my Urien, Yang and Makoto are garbage). I remember talking to you and stuff at the 3s and fighting game board at gamefaqs and never knew that one day it would be possible for us to meet.

• "SPINMASTER X" schrieb:

thank you gp adlerklaue :)

Chun_li, eventually I will get a car. I probably won't be able to get one for a few months once i'm in Germany though. Moving sucks. I'll try to brush up on GGXX but i can only do so much seeing as i have almost no competition but CvS2 and ST should be no problem :wink: , especially Super Turbo, My Balrog(boxer) is a killer!

Yes we do need to meet up BillyKane, Maybe you could teach me sumthin in 3rd strike since i'm badly in need of some lessons (my Urien, Yang and Makoto are garbage). I remember talking to you and stuff at the 3s and fighting game board at gamefaqs and never knew that one day it would be possible for us to meet.

Haha, can't wait for your Killer Monster Balrog to take on my annoyance Chun Li (although, gotta brush up on her). You play anything else in ST besides Rog?

@ Billy Kane

Yo! Whats up?! Hey, kinda slow and quiet in your area right now. Is it THAT time of the year again, where tournies are not existing?!

Hey, saw you registered for GGXX in Holland. You know how to play?

chun_li1
      Bemu Semi-Retired, Keeper of the Secret Arts

<Jesus> aber abwarten
      <Jesus> falls dizyz kommt tun mir die leute leid
      <Jesus> falls du dann wieder einsteigst

Atm am spielen :
      Ich bin Setsuna :angry:

Nuka Welt - weil ich durstig bin
    • Yeah, not many tournaments here this year, I don't really know why. They seem to be pushing SC2 and GGXX over the other games and I don't particularly care for those two so... The next big tournament is in Cannes in February.

I don't really play XX but since I'm probably gonna be there for the whole Dutch event I figured I might enter that too.

Spinmaster: I'm sure we'll get to meet at a tourney soon, hope you enjoy Germany.
    • SPINMASTER X:
      Welcome, i hope to meet you once as i see you play little tekken. I dont know where you stay in Germany but im from Austria and we have some good ppl here. Anyway maybe we can have some games in Stuttgard or maybe in Holland at one of this tournies.
      Fighting is all about blood, sweat and tears do you have the spirit?
    • I'm now here in Germany, and glad to be here :) . My internet should be hooked up this weekend so i'll be able to talk more often(i'm not at home now).

I'm not sure if I can make the tournament in Stuttgart because i have to learn this german train system and I don't have a car(and won't have one for a long time). its a bit tough for me since i haven't lived in Germany so long and can't speak german as well anymore. However I should be at that tournie in Holland, thats for sure. I also know I won't be at pre absolution because right now London is off limits to Military personnel in Europe because as you all know American's aren't so popular right now :cry: and its dangerous for us in some places. Once I get in the groove of things you can expect too see me real soon!

p.s. hi bohnensuppe, i've seen you post at TZ, i really hope to play you!

• "CPS3" schrieb:

First thing to get: some sweets from milka

Are you mad! He lives in Germany not Austria...
      Go get yourself some beer (plenty of variety over here).
      Believe me the food chain in this country starts with beer and nothing else. :lol: :P
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher