Für all die Sega-basher unter uns -die ultimative Seite!!

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Die Seite is' echt rather good.

Preview of dialogue sickness >>

LLichte: What exactly is a Little Vampire razor xcooter? And should kids really be playing with it?
      Sega Slayer: dont know
      LLichte: Don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my kids playing with anything involving a razor.
      LLichte: Unless they were ugly.
      LLichte: Or stupid.
      LLichte: Ugly and stupid children should be killed anyways. They are obviously posessed by Satan.
      LLichte: Stupid demon babies.
      LLichte: Suck my eyeball.

---

LLichte: What a terribly odd bunch of misanthropes you are.
      Sega Slayer: ... tells story ...
      LLichte: Oh, that explains it.
      Sega Slayer: now you must realise that 90% of this story is completely untrue
      LLichte: Of course I do.
      LLichte: But it still explains it.
      Sega Slayer: ok
      LLichte: Are you currently naked?
      Sega Slayer: no
      LLichte: Oh. You're just giving off that vibe.
      LLichte: Like, you know how you can always tell when the coffee's been made by someone while they were naked?
      LLichte: It's the same thing.
    • ...hier ein Auszug aus dem Gästebuch, war wohl'n Sega Fan :lol: :

"...?????: Pech für dich, dass du kein Deutsch kannst, du abgefickter Wichser! Sonst würdest du jetzt nich rätseln, was hier steht! Du bist echt nur bemitleidenswert, du cooler Christ! Du Hodensack! Du Arschgesicht! Du Haar ausm Arsch deiner Mutter! Du Stiefn Gähtchen! Du Schattenparker! Du Wichseesser! Du Staubsauger! Du es! Du Telefon! Du bist einer der nettesten Typen, die ich kenne, du netter Typ du!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

.... :D
      Kyokugen-Ryu Dojo Berlin
      KOF is best in life: In Behinner we trust!
    • Du Haar ausm Arsch deiner Mutter!

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Chikuzo...what the fuck am i doing in a place like this? I'm enjoying myself and yet at the same time I'm feeling a bit anxious...am i one of those weak Human beings?