Casuals in Kaiserslautern

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Casuals in Kaiserslautern

New to the German scene. Looking to get pointed in the right direction for some local casuals. Eventually hopefully to the tournament scene. Help would be appreciated.
      From the United States all the way to Germany. Let's see if I can make my Warrior spirit known internationally.
    • What games are you playing?

The biggest tourney of germany is coming up soon! 28th of May in Frankfurt, so pretty close to Kaiserslautern.
      Spielt ihr Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Anime Games, Airdasher oder sonstige FGs? join HE-Discord (<- mich kann man anklicken.)
    • Hi Warrior-kun,

i am from Kaiserslautern but i moved some years ago to Bielefeld.None the less If you are looking for Ultra Street Fighter 4 players you will find two players. One is called Freshjive and the other names himself ThydevourerX in Pirmasens. Both played on XBox Live but not sure if they are still active. You can try writing them a pm.

Alternatively you will find more players in Saarbrücken like Ricky le douche and others. They do some weekly Meetings afaik. Its like on hour far from K-Town.

Beside that there is nothing but Internet.
    • I mostly play BB, though I don't mind practicing to get into others like street fighter and seriously into p4u2. BB isn't going to be popular forever. I just moved from overseas so I can't speak German or anything lol. So this site is hard to navigate even with the translation.
      I'll be sure to do some research on that tournament and to message those individuals that were listed. Any other advice or tips? Any German customs I should know or something like that?
      From the United States all the way to Germany. Let's see if I can make my Warrior spirit known internationally.
    • Nah, germans are pretty chill. For BB I'm probably your best candidate in your vicinity, even though I'm not that content on playing BBCPE atm.

I live 30mins away from KL by car btw. GG Xrd seems to be no option to you sadly. ;(
      Spielt ihr Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Anime Games, Airdasher oder sonstige FGs? join HE-Discord (<- mich kann man anklicken.)
    • Where are you from? The german fgc is pretty calm, dont expect crazy popoffs or big grudge matches.
      "cant believe this, only grand finals should be on start page, the raiden player healing care is mvc3 player and known mk9 hater.. obvious troll XDDD cant be more troll, i lol,d very very hard"
    • I had a bad experience with GG. I played that piece of shit overture game so I had a bad taste for GG. But XRD is a interesting game. I can't deny my love for Ky. I wouldn't mind trying to get into it. Of course having a helping hand wouldn't hurt.
      And I am originally from Michigan, in the United states. So I am just trying to be careful to not do anything abnormal something i do might be normal to americans, but disrespectful to someone in Germany seeing as how I am coming onto their scene.
    • With Gg and Bb mik is definitely your best bet in your surrounding area. If you are able to come to Frankfurt in a more frequent manner, we have a p4u2 lunatic here, and even more gg players. Most of the bb players are fairly scattered with the largest group being in the surrounding area of colougne.

And yeah overture is damn crappy :D
    • When and where does the frankfurter scene meet if I were able to consistently attend?the same place where FFM is being held?
    • No, actually the regular meetings are held at our place (in Bergen Enkheim, Frankfurt). We are also known as Schloss. Unfortunately, we weren't able to organize anything in the last few months, but we used to have meetings bi-weekly. This will change with this week however, so if you have the time and means to come over feel free to come! ;)

Das Schloss - Next: 09.05.2015 - Frankfurter Treffpunkt für BeMu-Sessions

If you need any informations just ask (since the main thread is in german). I'm almost always available for questions. ^^
    • Major differences between German FGC and US FGC that I noticed
      - people are a bit more reserved, so fewer rivalries, less trashtalk
      - less hugging, handshakes are appropriate
      - people usually play long sets for no money or just little money (like 10 bucks)

But you'll be fine, there are a few americans hanging around in Germany already.
      "cant believe this, only grand finals should be on start page, the raiden player healing care is mvc3 player and known mk9 hater.. obvious troll XDDD cant be more troll, i lol,d very very hard"
    • "Are all you guys. . Or girls I am not sure what you are(More than likely guys, that's why I said guys). Anyways, are you all German? "
    • Yeah, mostly guys and mostly German/Austrian.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher