Petition: Skullgirls needs Support

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Petition: Skullgirls needs Support

Ich bin beim Suchen nach Patch Releasedate für die Xbox360 auf die Petition gestoßen.
      Auf SRK wurde am 9.11.2012 ein Thread dafür erstellt.
      Quelle

Inhalt:
      In order for Skullgirls to thrive, the community at large needs to let to publisher know that there is a thriving community willing to
      support it. By joining this group, you are effectively letting Autumn know that this is a game that deserves to flourish! Send it around and
      give this game a second wind!
      Facebook:
      facebook.com/groups/374026316016100/
      iPetition:
      ipetitions.com/petition/skullgirls-needs-funding

iPetition Beschreibung:
      In order for Skullgirls to thrive, the community at large needs to let to publisher know that there is a thriving community willing to support it.
      It has come to the attention of some in the community that, without our support, we will not be seeing further funding to expand this game.
      DLC characters have been postponed indefinitely and PC port delayed significantly. By joining this group, you are effectively letting Autumn
      know that this is a game that deserves to flourish. Last June, the entire team for Skullgirls was laid off and Reverge disbanded. However,
      they have formed a new team under the banner of Lab Zero with backing from Autumn Games. They will continue to support Skullgirls as long as
      we continue to support them.
      Summer 2011.
      A Nightmare awaits me.
      I am being recalled to Hardedge Headquaters.
      Do i have to go back to this hell again ?
      JAAAHHHR