Street Fighter 4 "Bullshit"

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Street Fighter 4 "Bullshit"

Laut Hauptseite auf http://www.shoryuken.com/

Street Fighter 4
      Capcom has started production of its famous Street Fighter series, and is hard at work on their 4th game, which will be titled "Street Fighter 4, Battle for the Past".

The game is set to run on Atomiswave hardware made by Sammy, and has high resolution graphics.

It is now in the beta stage, and at the current time has 24 characters (Some new faces, and some returning favorites). At this time we can only confirm one character from the game and it is Guile.

Stay tuned for more information as it develops.

und von www.StreetFighterDevotion.com

Street Fighter 4 - PLEASE READ

Updated September 21, 2005 6AM E.Time

I just got an email from someone who apparently works with Capcom
      This is what the email said, and by the way, the typing errors were kept from the email

Hi,i love your home page and i visit it once a week ^^

My name is *** and i worked at capcom osaka's branch for about last 4 years
      I want to tell you that we are making now the street fighter 4 - it will be SFIV - Battle for the past
      and i know a lot about the project because i worked in it

Well, the game has 24 characters, some newfaces and some character returns
      The game is been programmed to run on a atomiswave(sammy's) and its high resolution graphics

I taked a photo with my mobile phone of a beta screen and i want to show you it, i atached it to this mail

Hope this help street fighter fan comunity and sorry about my bad english
      and the bad quality of the photo - it was take with a mobire phone as i said

Right now I'm getting confirmation regarding if this guy really works at Capcom
      And, for some odd reason, the PIC was NOT attached
      However I'm talking to the guy, and getting him to resend the pic

UPDATE at 10am, same day
      I've noticed that the news of SF4 has spread across the internet
      I'd just like to point out that I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT SOUND OFFICIAL until I get confirmation
      I do not want to mislead you, the Street Fighter Devotee
      Please take this news with a grain of salt
      Check back and I'll keep you posted

Note . . . this is NOT the "secret will be reavealed" that is teased on this site, that's something else

Back to the News Menu

und double upper mit Tag Team Mode

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Double Upper - November 15, 2005,Tentative
      Updated September 19, 2005

Well, I got some amazing news for you
      World Tour mode is CONFIRMED, as well as Dramatic Battle

However, what interested me the most was
      TAG TEAM!!! Thats right . . . TAG TEAM
      Think Marvel vs Capcom and you have an idea
      You pick a team of two, and you can swap mid round
      If you take a look at the trailer, you'll see about 1/3 into the trailer that
      Bison actually TAGS Cammy in! Now THATS crazy! See for yourself
      They should call me Hadouken 'cause I'm down right fierce!
    • Boah,geile news CPS3 thanks Dude. :wink:
      Bei dieser A3 umsetzung hab ichb auf jedenfall wiedr bock Alpha zu zocken. :D
      Aber SF4 mit 5 knöpfen?
      Vieleicht machen die es ja so wie WH destolänger man auf den knopf drückt desto stärker wird er. :?
      China, the home of KOF!
    • naja klingt trotzdem etwas seltsam findet ihr nicht ? die sache mit dem fehlenden foto und so ? wär natürlich großartig aber ich werd mich mit der vorfreude erstmal zurückhalten.
      I'm Elena . I wear less clothing than anyone else , but somehow I don't look like a slut . Face it -- I just rule

Super Street Fighter 4 (XBOX 360): Cammy, Juri, Adon
    • Ich finde es echt cool dass man überhaupt mal ein Gerücht lesen kann um Street Fighter 4. Sogar dieses unoffizielles Gerücht hat lange gedauert. Echt schade von Capcom dass sie nur noch so Street Fighter Remakes auf den Markt bringen. Was ich aber gut finde dass es wenigstens SNK schafft, auf Atomiswave neuere Teile von KOF oder Samurai Spirits usw. rausbringen :o. Das wird bestimmt übelst fett sein sobald die auch auf PS2 erscheinen.
      glücklich in Rente :p :love:
    • battle for the past....klingt als würde bison einen neuen körper bekommenXD

solange das spiel keinen behinderten zooooooming effekt hat bin ich zufriedenXD
      The Old School Fighter

_____Remembers when spacing game was called footsies and shoryukens had priority. Doesn’t really like numbers.
      ____ __Mostly an intuitive player. Strong fundamentals and reactions, but lack of full understanding can be detrimental.,,
    • das klingt alles total strange. sorry aber das will ich erstmal von offizieller seite hören. :p
      Die ganze Nacht hab ich an ihre Schlafzimmertür geklopft,doch sie hat mich nicht rausgelassen!

Gamertag: chibijo
      Steet Fighter 4: Rufus,Boxer,Ryu
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher