Tourney Summer 2004 - Silverdome in Holland

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Tourney Summer 2004 - Silverdome in Holland

UPDATE:
      22-09-03, - Street Fighter Alpha 3 added. 30 people minimal, or else no go. Street Fighter III 3rd Strike country team battle back, no need to subscribe, every country makes his own 5 player team.

29-08-03, - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike team battle removed, The King of Fighters 2002 removed. Both, Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken 4 will stay, same goes for Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution.
      The first day we will play pools of all the the games. The winners will continue to battle in a Double KO bracket system on the 2nd day.

27-08-03, - Entree fee per game will be about 7-8 euro, the pricemoney (70/20/5) depents on the amount of entrees, only 5% will go to the organisation and u have to pay 10 euro to enter the event, this is incl. stay for 2 days and sleep place for the night.

We're planning to organise a big tourney next summer 2004 in cooperation with a friend of mine. He's organising a big ass LAN party at the Silverdome location Zoetermeer and he's saving a lot off space for us.
      Its still early i know and nothing sure right now, but I need to know the minimal amount of entrees at the end of this year.

Games line-up:

- Guilty Gear XX #reload
      - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
      - Street Fighter Alpha 3
      - Capcom Vs. SNK 2
      - SNK Vs. Capcom: Chaos (if its released on console)
      - Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
      - Tekken Tag Tournament
      - Tekken 4
      - Soul Calibur 2

The place is big so my intentions are an Europian tourney. The tourney will be devided over 2 days. All games will be played on Dreamcast and Playstation2.

Subscribe here, fill in your name, nick, country and the games, or visit drakenslag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9483#post9483 to subscribe.
    • @ kakarot

Question : For SvC Chaos, by console you mean PS2, xbox, GC, right? Not the home Neo Geo.

Should that be the case, sign me up for following games :

chun_li1, M. Seher (DE)

Capcom VS SNK 2
      Street Fighter 3rd Strike
      Guilty Gear XX Reload
      SvC Chaos

BTW, any chance we will see Super Turbo and the announced Hyper Super Street Fighter X added among the games since this is still very preliminary?

chun_li1
      Bemu Semi-Retired, Keeper of the Secret Arts

<Jesus> aber abwarten
      <Jesus> falls dizyz kommt tun mir die leute leid
      <Jesus> falls du dann wieder einsteigst

Atm am spielen :
      Ich bin Setsuna :angry:

Nuka Welt - weil ich durstig bin
    • do you have an idea of a date you want this because of my job i have to put in for vacation time really early ahead of time. If I make it you can be sure I'll play tekken tag, tekken 4, VF evo and Guilty Gear.
      we run tings, tings nah run we

If you wanna taste the sting of American fists send me a PM, heh.
    • "SPINMASTER X" schrieb:

do you have an idea of a date you want this because of my job i have to put in for vacation time really early ahead of time. If I make it you can be sure I'll play tekken tag, tekken 4, VF evo and Guilty Gear.

Hmm its not really my biz, but since Kakarot is so busy (lazy).. :D

the date cant be set yet, since the fighting event will be a side-event of a big LAN. I heard its somewhere in July (I do hope late July)

Anyway the "subscribing" is just for an indication the organisers, since they need the information.

If there is any news about the tourney it'll be posted loud and clear on this board.
      &#48372;&#49888;&#53461;.
    • Somebody entered my info on the drakenslag page(without my permission), i'm not mad at all but at least they coulda put the right country for me :P , i'm from the USA not Germany (even though I live in Germany lol). I edited it anyway its all good 8) .
      we run tings, tings nah run we

If you wanna taste the sting of American fists send me a PM, heh.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher