[London] Anime tournament...in March?

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• [London] Anime tournament...in March?

So yeah Revolution has come and gone, and we looked at tournaments for anime games in the coming year

It's...not looking very good. Not sure what anime tournaments there are around europe but if there are any...I wasn't very successful in finding them...or they only have Xrd

So we are thinking of doing a tournament in March. Yeah its not very long notice, at most its 3 months notice. Checking if people are interested

But yeah wanna put some points down, assuming that it happens...

1. Its 3 days, more casuals! Friday wont have many tournaments on the day so people can just play each other. Revo being 2 days felt really short :/
      2. More Space! Well, we can now setup in the lobby entrance. so yeah we have more space (and access to more power plugs...thats important)
      3. Hypemeter removal...maybe. The venue owners are working on removing the Hypemeter Functionality...

Possible game lineup

1. Guilty Gear Xrd
      2. Blazblue ChronoPhantasma (Hope 2.0 is out)
      3. Under Night in Birth
      4. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
      5. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (Main lineup, I promise to finish this tournament :( )
      6. Persona 4 Arena 2
      7. Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
      8. Dead Or Alive 5 Final Round (Maybe, really have to see if anybody is even interested. SInce its one month after the game comes out, it would be nice to give it a chance...)
      9. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (Same as above except this game is ancient)

So yeah, if people are interested, then we will do it. For the UK in particular, for BB and all the other anime games we don't have any proper serious tournaments until...I dunno next Revolution?

So yeah if you are interested, please post. Need to see if its worth doing! Thanks

DATE IS LOOKING LIKE 20 - 22 OF MARCH

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Frostbolt ()

• interested in xrd/melty, but heard bad things about the location and this hypemeter volume control thing. please let us know if that's gone.
      ~ palmer can all ~

[08:38.57] <+HandyVlaf> Behinner erzählst mir was über Third strike?
      [08:38.58] <+behinner> nein
    • 3. Hypemeter removal...maybe. The venue owners are working on removing the Hypemeter Functionality...

@president

@frosty: I got a secure sleeping place now (friend of mine is living in london), so I only have to make sure i get the vacation which should be no problem and i'm in :)
    • @ president
      Nah, that wasn't really that bad, it was kinda funny and they fixed the hypemeter problem for hype BB-Finals.
      Also everybody behaved really nicely about beeing not too loud until the fix.
      Everything else about the location was great IMO, for an exeptional price (for the orga), lots of room for the people present, beamer, etc.

@ Mik, Fish, prk, Riku
      Motelbros again? Schlaflocation war gut.

@ Frostbolt
      Will bring my PS3 this time if you got free screens,
      just need to check the date when it's fixed to be sure i can make it.
    • Yeah the Hypemeter is one of the main things we are working on. Thinking how we could possibly remove it. Worst comes to worst, hype casuals might turn everything off!

That being said, for the Grand Finals of BB we managed to figure out a way to make the Hypemeter ineffective, but it requires us to wire all the tournament setups from the outside...Which we can't do with casual setups since we barely had enough extensions.

I'll keep people updated with the Hypemeter
    • Interested, Xrd and maybe BB.
      <president> wenn du gegen smoriya spielst wirst mich aber drum bitten wieder auf plee zu gehn weil der so honest und normal is im vergleich
      <president> wie beschreib ich das am besten
      <president> wenn ich smoriya wäre, wäre die engine vom spiel der sf5 stammtisch

+2 damage GGXrd Millia CMV
    • No idea if I can make it, but I'll try to.

Would be interested in Melty, Unib and Guilty.

Edit: Also, whats this mysterious Hypemeter everyone keeps mentioning?
      @aerisuGG had a 30 matches set right before where it was much easier (27-3~). He surprised me with the supers/blitzes. Prob best euro. Faust
      ~Alioune

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von King_Rasta ()

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher