Adding Euro Scenes to a map

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Adding Euro Scenes to a map

Hi nice forum you got here,
      Im Zombiebrian from Scotland and i work for eventhubs.com and in the past ukfgc recently ive been embarking on a new project, ive been mapping the scenes across Europe. to do this i started my own website for them purposes I am still at the stage of mapping the scenes (its a big project with many language barriers to overcome) after that i will submit the project to the bigger websites then start updating the events page with information based on major tourneys.

Ive also started building a list of streams around Europe I would be grateful if anyone from the German fgc could help me pinpoint your different scenes otherwise i'll just go in with google translate till i get through it.

Many thanks

----- google translate follows
      Hallo Forum, schön Sie hier haben,
      Im Zombiebrian aus Schottland und ich arbeite für eventhubs.com und in der Vergangenheit ukfgc ive vor kurzem an einem neuen Projekt einsteigen wurde, ive Abbildung der Szenen in ganz Europa. um dies zu tun begann ich meine eigene Website für sie zu Zwecken Ich bin immer noch in der Phase der Kartierung der Szenen (es ist ein großes Projekt mit vielen Sprachbarrieren zu überwinden) nach, dass ich das Projekt zu den größeren Websites einreichen starten Sie dann die Aktualisierung der Seite Veranstaltungen Informationen auf die wichtigsten Turniere.

Ive auch begonnen, eine Liste von Datenströmen in Europa wäre ich dankbar, wenn jemand von der deutschen fgc könnte mir helfen, lokalisieren Ihre verschiedenen Szenen sonst werde ich nur gehen mit Google Translate, bis ich durch sie zu erhalten.

vielen Dank
    • Hi Zombiebrian,

North Rhein Westfalia area meets at the "Insertgame Dojo NRW" in Solingen (near to Duesseldorf)
      We meet up every friday at about 5 pm til midnight and once a month for ranbats.
      Check out our website insertgame.de and we have also created a youtube channel where we upload a lot of footage youtube.com/channel/UCgf907WnBLL-b3VX8Y-ndkA

I also know a little bit about Munich, Berlin and some other areas but let them have their own introduction.
      Ah da kommen die 09er. Was wollt's ihr ihm für Tipps geben?
      Short, Short, Super. Lernst' dann in SF5!
    • ey zombiebrian,

we have a scene here in austria..the Virtual dojo Vienna is located in vienna..check our facebook page facebook.com/VirtualDojoVienna

our next big event will be from june 19th till june 22nd..couple of guys from germany, poland,... will be there..we will be streaming..the lineup is posted on fb as well

you might as well post it on the frontpage of eh ;)

anyways let me or nozarex know if you need any kind of information..or visit us, we have lots of beer and shit :D
      'Motherfucker' -Samuel L. Jackson
    • I dont post on the main page i work in the forum and i head up the moderator team. EH doesnt seem to front page many tourney announcements more to the pity, As to the streams that get front paged from Europe its very hard it took me 3 years to get hypespotting on the main page.

Things like named players that Americans have an interest like we had Ryand Hart, ProblemX, Fword valmaster and OMH at our event and that was a capcom world tour event that had an usf4 loctest at it. Part of the reason im embarking on this mission to locate scenes is to give the people in europe the stage and the whole picture.

I will get your stream added to my and Eventhubs stream listings though and nudge them in your direction for your big event though.

Ive added Virtual Dojo Vienna to the map and my stream listings for now thanks for the information
    • I remember having this argument with catalyst a year ago and he did say Europeans need to do well in usa tourneys before they generate interest enough to be covered. This was shortly before ryan got to the finals of FR and tbf he has done well since. That really opened the door for HS3 which was a hype tourney with omh playing well and valmaster beating Ryan in the final since then we have seen way more coverage and lots more interest in European action.

That said if you want your tourney to be featured it would need the big names to attend. Armshouse streaming in English or something. Alternitivey turn up to one of the big Euro tourneys like Dreamhack, HS or something and do really well
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher