24.-25.08.2013 - Buttonczech (Prostejov, CZ)

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Dracula schrieb:

So guys, suprise suprise. I will attend, with two more People. This screams for some Money Matches and REVENGE!!!

That's great to hear! Could I just ask you guys to sign-up please? :)

Also, Kyhz is living close to Stuttgart at the moment. If you guys are going by car and you have space for one more person, is there any chance you could pick him up?
      Visit #czecharcade @ irc.quakenet.org.
    • Yes and no. Kyhz is living nearby Stuttgart, but he's not a German player. Obviously if you want to come with him, there's no reason why not to, but he's not from a Stuttgart community.
    • Okay, this is a list I've compiled today. There is more information to be found on our czecharcade.com website in the Turnaje->Pravidla place. I believe google translate might provide some funny results, but a general outlook. (It mostly covers things like SIXAXIS must have cables and always be disconnected etc. tho.)
      And thanks to hlcws, I didn't forget to add info about collusion.

pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WrU3jk7a
    • [NFB]SinJul schrieb:

When are you going to post the rules for the tournament? best of X, character switch rules etc.?

Grabbin Trophies. ^^
      Always the same. Everything FT2, Winners/Losers Finals and Grand Finals are FT3. Marvel is all FT3.

Loser can switch character(s), Winner keeps the same characters, the same order. AE winner can change Ultra (I'm surprised it's not allowed here on BCZ), UMVC3 Winner assist switching varies by tournament (e.g. on EVO, you can hold the assist button during the loading screen to switch your point), but mostly the winner just picks the same with which he has won. These rules never had to be enforced, people just naturally obey them.
      VR-Fist 仮想拳 - twitter
      Czech Fighting Games Community - www.czecharcade.com
    • Here is some last-minute info for you guys, hope it helps. I am really happy that we have such an international gathering!

Either Tridat or me can be called on number +420 774 630 506 . If you get lost or you want to help with anything from afar, dont hesitate to call us.
      Also, please check that your GPS maps have got Czech maps and that you can view them if you are going to do it online. Shit can happen to anyone.
      The restaurant will close for public and open solely for us at about 19:00, but apart from me and the customers, I dont think there is going to be anyone else there. It is safe to start coming after 18:00 if you want to be the earliest bird, but again, 19:00 is ideal.

If you arent coming, please watch our stream on twitch.tv/czecharcade and cheer for your friends :)

See you there!
    • It was a great tournament and thanks again to prk and Tridat for organizing this event. Everything felt really well planned out and you managed to keep the crowd under control for the finals and stuff, which isn't that easy in most cases. I tip my hat to you, good sirs.
      Location was also top and getting some food provided right there was quite handy.

Shoutouts to every melty player for keeping the best game alive. I was positively suprised how many people played casuals in it and attended the tournament. Not to mention that we had three stations for it and they were all constantly used.

I also have to thank my two passengers Helly and Roger, because they kept the entire trip entertaining (and gratz to Roger for getting the third place in AE).

Kudos also to VR-First for the casuals and tournament matches in Marvel. Your magneto is certainly one of the most fearsome ones I've played this far. Good pressure, good mixups, just work a bit on your combos to get the kill.

Shoutouts also to the german players Cheesus, Sinjul and Dracula. I learned quite a bit about KoF (especially yuri tech) while watching you guys (also gratz for getting every trophy in KoF, lol). The melty matches with you were also quite enjoyable.

I also want to thank everyone I played in the tournamen matches and casuals.
      Gentleman, it's been a pleasure.
      @aerisuGG had a 30 matches set right before where it was much easier (27-3~). He surprised me with the supers/blitzes. Prob best euro. Faust
      ~Alioune
    • What a weekend. Thanks everyone for coming and making this such an amazing and memorable event! The greatness of the events is made by the players more than the organizers - and you guys made it great :)

I really enjoyed talking to all of you guys and/or being able to play with you. Also, from the organizer's perspective, I am really glad that all of you enjoyed the event and hopefully, we will see each other some other time. The Czech scene is VERY small and due to that can't really level up properly, so it always makes me happy when I can see an international event like this where everyone is happy.

Shoutouts to Dracula and Rasta for showing off their skill in their main games, shoutouts to all of you guys who came for being friendly as hell (Helly was especially friendly as hell), shoutouts to SinJul for showing off K-fucking-dash.

ButtonCzech 2014, let's make it even better next time!
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher