[P4U] Chie Satonaka - Allgemeines

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• [P4U] Chie Satonaka - Allgemeines

Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…ot-Don-t-think-feel!-quot
      Thx to KirbyMorph

SATONAKA CHIE

Date of Birth: July 30th, 1994
      Height: 158 cm
      Weight: Unknown
      Weapons: Greaves
      Persona: Tomoe Gozen
      Arcana: Chariot

A huge fan of martial arts, as well as usually being upbeat, cheerful and energetic, Chie is one of the first characters to join Persona 4's party. She is a tomboy with an occasionally short temper, especially with Hanamura Yosuke, and close friends with Amagi Yukiko. Her Persona is Tomoe Gozen of the Chariot Arcana.

STATUS

Difficulty: ★★★★☆
      Offense: ★★★★★
      Defense: ★★★☆☆
      Speed: ★★★★☆
      Persona: ★★☆☆☆

MOVES:

Command Normals

5D->D
      2D-> D
      j.B->B
      j.8D or 4D or 2D (adjusts path)

R Action

Hyper Counter - B+D (midair also)

Special Moves:

Rampage (midair also, EX) - 236 + A or B
      => Skull Cracker (EX) - During Rampage 236 + A or B
      Dragon Kick (midair also, P, EX) - 236 + C or D
      Black Spot - 214 + C or D (P, EX)

Super Moves:

God's Hand - 236236 + C or D
      A giant golden fist comes crashing down upon the opponent. Similar to Earth Arcana super in Arcana Heart 3 and Lamda 11's Calamity Sword.

Charge - 236236 + A or B
      Charge buffs Chie's damage and stacks up to 3 times.

Awakened Super Move:

Agneyastra - 214214 + C or D
      Calls down a rain of 10 flaming meteorites upon the opponent.

Strategy? Spacing? I just keep punching until I hit something.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Moves noch mal ausführlicher, etwas zum Gameplay:

Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…44&viewfull=1#post1206844
      Spoiler anzeigen
      An obvious rushdown character, her range is small, but her damage and speed are off the charts. If you have ever played Jam Kuradoberi, you'll feel yourself at home here. She's also not too Persona-dependent, so feel free to abuse Tomoe's good multi-hit normals.

Her S-Rush and Rekka-like moves allow her to perform good combos from A pokes, ending them with God Hand if you have the SP for it.
      Her throw drops the enemy on the ground and can be followed with 2A.

Special Moves
      Hyper Counter ((j)B+D) - Chie sets a glass-like shield before her for a very short time. If the enemy hits her while the shield is up, Chie delivers a spinning kick combo and knocking down the enemy. Though the enemy is knocked down for a shorter time than after Yosuke's R-Action, the move is active from the very first frames. The midair version blows the enemy away instead of knocking them down.
      Rampage > Skull Cracker ((j)236A/B > (j)236A/B) - Chie jumps and quickly flaps with her legs. Generally used to approach the enemy. Skull Cracker is a powerful overhead kick, but you may follow up Rampage with many other moves, for example, All-Out Rush (which is an overhead, too).
      Dragon Kick ((j)236C/D) - Tomoe sends Chie flying forward with a fiery kick. Can easily lead to very high-damage combos, especially on counter-hit. Can follow up with Rampage.
      Black Spot (214C/D) - Chie makes a palm thrust, as Tomoe strikes a pose behind her. A very short-range move, but it wall-bounces the enemy and leads to heavy damage with a Fatal Counter. Can also follow this up with Rampage.

Super Moves
      God Hand (236236C/D) - Tomoe summons a golden fist to strike where she currently is. If Tomoe is not currently on the screen, she will summon it a bit ahead of Chie, so it may whiff on an enemy who is too close to you. Lots of stuff combo into this, though, and it's an overhead.
      Power Charge (236236A/B) - Chie powers up, gaining a Power Charge gauge above her SP gauge. All her attacks become more powerful for a while (Dragon Kick deals about a quarter of Narukami's health all by itself!). May stack up to 3 times.

Awakening Super
      Agneyastra ((j)214214C/D) - Tomoe summons meteors to quickly fall down on the enemy. You can use it to approach the enemy if he stays away for too long, but the meteors disappear very quickly, so don't hesitate.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…85&viewfull=1#post1269285
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Chie Satonaka

Everybody's favorite kung fu kicker of Persona 4 has not slowed down since the last loketest, and she still feels super strong for the upcoming release. I'm not sure if the developers are just biased or what, but there's not whole lot missing from this female for her archetype. I heard some people compare her to Litchi Faye Ling of BB, which wouldn't be totally wrong I suppose. Chie is far less complex imo and the only thing you really have to worry about is using Tomoe during a combo, but that's not unique to her.

Her gatlings and mashables are pretty standard fare. Both her A's deal considerable amounts of pressure and are safe for the most part. 2A I was able to punish a bit more, so there might be a little less mashing on that part. Her B's are weaker than Akihiko's, but not by much. It's mainly because it's slower than his by a margin, but sacrifices that for the range and ability to chain into Skull Cracker (or what leads up to that.) What separates her from Akihiko is the fact she doesn't have command mobility options like the P3 boxer, but her run speed and smaller frame makes up for that. I had glorious reminders of playing Jam in terms of mobility and hitboxes (and that's basically where the comparisons with her end.)

God Hand is your typical combo finisher. Works very similar to Nu-13's Sword of destruction (?) DD, where she summons a big sword from the sky and smashes it into the ground. I think I saw someone rapid it to get a new combo extension, but wasn't really paying attention. It makes up for the lack of damage the rest of Chie's attacks does though!

Chie hits fast and often, but alone her attacks don't do a significant amount. It's still sizable due to what she does and don't mistaken the fact that she can't do 20 percent damage per hit for being weak on overall. I heard from other players that she got nerfed in the sense that her combos scale harder and she's been made more reset oriented. Skull Cracker (the overhead axe kick chained from her flying rush kicks? Sorry bout not knowing the names) is also unsafe on block now, something like -5 as opposed to being -1 before. The nerf I feel was justified, cause having that kinda chip damage with a -1 means silly blockstrings all day, and now kinda makes the finisher into more of a frame trap ending. You can interrupt Chie before the axe kick comes out though, so I dunno how useful this'll be in the long run.

She takes damage like a girl. Nuff said. Though, still better than Yukiko.

Power charge added a nice boost to damage, but I don't feel it's enough unless you have another stacked to compare to Akihiko's base damage. Can't cancel to get a combo extension Dante style with Devil Trigger, or I'm just doing something wrong. Does make God Hand ender combos hurt like hell though. And couldn't find proper set ups for Agneyastra, but it's not worthless for sure. Does a decent amount of damage, covers a large area, kills time, decently fast, but it just feels so out of place for her. Too much recovery to go on the rush unless I rapid it...which isn't a very practical usage of meter.

AOA has her rush forward to attack, which is nice. It's not an overhead I think, so mainly used for those attacks that send the foe into a spinning state. She can combo off her grabs too, so it's pretty standard fare.

Overall, Chie is still the same spunky girl we know. There's more to her than that, but I think it'll be along the lines of frame traps and split second mix-ups. She has jump cancelable normals, so it makes me wonder if she can toss one of those out, cancel it with a HJC and go for an overhead cross up GG style. Kinda wish Tomoe was more useful outside of combos, but that's not the case. Most of what she provides is just unnecessary back up or dealing with punishing bad Persona calls. We'll see how long she fairs.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==
    • Und genau deswegen war sie in meinem Team.
      Vom Damage her errinert das an fast alle FC Combos aus BB.. nur ists krass, dass der aus 5b kommt :P

Vlt wird er generft, wenns für die Konsole kommt - mir wär's egal, kann broken bleiben, weils Persona is.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher