[P4U] Aigis Allgemeines

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• [P4U] Aigis Allgemeines

Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…gis-Data-and-Basics-v.0.1
      Thx to DevilTrigger & SoWL

AIGIS:

Date of Birth: Manufactured on September 10th, 2000
      Height: 162 cm
      Weight: Unknown
      Weapons: Artillery
      Persona: Pallas Athena
      Arcana: Fool

In the original Persona 3, Aegis was an is an anti-shadow weapon developed by the Kirijo Group. She was a party member in Persona 3 The Journey and the main character in Persona 3 Answer. She comes equipped with a large variety of weapons, an enhanced battle mode as well as her staple Persona Pallas Athena.

In Persona 4 Ultimate, Aegis is a fighter with two different stances or modes: Normal Mode and Orgia Mode. Her moves vary between them.

From the loketest:
      "She's supposed to shoot at the enemy to her heart's content, distracting him as much as possible. Orgia Mode allows her to perform easy overheads and kite the enemy, running all over the screen and showering them with bullets. D button summons Athena's shield. If the enemy hits it, a counterattack is performed"

Ease: ★★★☆☆
      Persona: ★★☆☆☆
      Offense: ★★☆☆☆
      Defense: ★★★★☆
      Speed: ★★★★☆

MOVES:

R Action:

Escape Change (Air Ok): B+D

Normal Mode Moves:

Mode Change (EX available): 22A or B
      Type-7 Blast Gatling (EX available): 236A or B- Aegis takes out a machine gun and rapidly shoots forward. A basic keep-away tool.
      Type-7 Radical Cannon (EX available): 214A or B
      Type-7 Vulcan Gun (EX available)(Air only): 236 A or B

Orgia Mode Moves:

Boost Hovering (Air only): Hold J
      Megido Fire: Kai (Persona Needed)(EX available)(Air Ok): 236 C or D
      5-barrel Medusa: Kai (EX available)(Air Ok): 214 C or D

Super:

[Megami no Daitate] Great Shield of the Goddess (Persona Needed)(Air Ok): 236236 C or D- Summons Athena to perform a great dash forward. A good combo ender.

Awakening Super:

[Tengun no Shinyari] Holy Spear of the Heavenly Host (Persona Needed): 214214 C or D

AIGI`S GENERAL GAMEPLAY:
      She's supposed to shoot at the enemy to her heart's content, distracting him as much as possible. Orgia Mode allows her to perform easy overheads and kite the enemy, running all over the screen and showering him with bullets.

D button summons Athena's shield. If the enemy hits it, a counterattack is performed.

Type Seven Gatling Gun - Aigis takes out a machinegun and rapidly shoots forward. A basic keep-away tool.
      Shield of the Great Goddess - summons Athena to perform a great dash forward. A good combo ender.

Her All-Out Rush (remember, they all have different properties) is hard to counterattack, since she flies up before performing it (some invul frames, perhaps?).

Strategy? Spacing? I just keep punching until I hit something.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…13&viewfull=1#post1226413

Spoiler anzeigen
      Some solid Aigis info from the loketest reports:

- Her victory pose makes her fly away like a rocket.
      - Her Blast Gatling special and 2B are really good zoning tools, but they spend bullets. You only get 150 of them each round and there is no way to recover them until the round ends (like Bang's nails).
      - Her Vulcan Gun (aerial special) shoots the bullets diagonally downwards. You can mash A to shoot more, but it spends even more bullets.
      - You can switch modes both by Mode Change (22A/B) and by Escape Change (B+D). It spends her Orgia Gauge pretty fast, and if it goes below a certain limit, it becomes gray, and Aigis can't enter Orgia mode for a while. It recovers slowly while in Normal mode.
      - You will run out of bullets fast if you only fight in Normal mode, but Orgia mode can be active only for a short while. The key to playing Aigis is to combine both of her modes and use them effectively.
      - Megido Fire is similar to Mei-Fang's Suzaku Hourin from Arcana Heart. Athena spins in mid air and hits the enemy with fire, while Aigis can continue the combo if the move hits the opponent.
      - 5-Barrel Medusa makes Aigis shoot multiple slow rockets out of her Pandora's Box-like rocket launchers after a moderately long start-up. The common use of this move is to cover your approach when you decide to go on the offensive.
      - However, the main feature of Orgia mode is not the specials, but the dashes. Her ground dash makes her float a little, so she can use her aerial moves out of it. It's different from Morrigan's dashes, as it's closer to the ground, but you can still start hovering after it, for example. And then there is the whole new world of overheads... Maybe you should really consider just running away from her until her Orgia mode ends.
      - Her R-Action is quite troublesome to deal with, too. It has quite a lot of invulnerable frames, and it's hard to punish it, since she can just backstep and start abusing her just-activated Orgia mode.
      - Finally, you can link her supers together, since Great Shield of the Goddess gets you close enough for the Holy Spear of the Heavenly Host to hit the target.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…96&viewfull=1#post1268096

Spoiler anzeigen
      Aigis

...What in the world is an MvC3 character doing here in this game? Seriously, the image I'm getting here is almost Magneto-like + a proper team of assists to back him up. Aigis is a character that can literally fill the screen with so much crap, you'll feel like it's MvC instead of P4U. Her bullet count seems high, but can burn out pretty fast. I didn't get to dive as deep as I did for Naoto, but some keypoints I found:

- She has a divekick...Wolverine style pre-patch.
      - She has a flight mode, with flight cancels (albeit, not as fast)
      - She has projectile attacks that cover the screen and allow her to approach for sneaky cross-ups.
      - Orgia mode doubles the speed.

Wait wha? You heard me right. Aigis prior to Orgia is decent in mobility and can keep foes out all day, while snagging some high damage combos if she gets a good hit. Orgia mode maintains that, but adds in the fact her mobility speed doubles and so does her damage (not double, but increases.) Like the given combo video, that's just the start. Imagine setting rockets, flying over immediately, go for the divekick (safe from the cover fire), and still having time to flight cancel and use her normal air dash to either go for a cross up or more chip. I fought a good Aigis player and counted at least 4 attempts at an overhead cross up, from various sides. Shit is ridiculous, and this is without considering she can still set up projectiles while attempting to cross you up.

Orgia mode is limited of course and you don't want her to overheat. She'll lose that mobility and take major damage during cooldown. I didn't use her blowback, but somebody says it reverts her mode to whatever the opposite is prior to using it (hence, change). Don't quote me as always.

Athena is a combo extender for the most part, with very straightforward usages. Aigis is one of the few characters that doesn't suffer from damage scaling as much for using multi-hit attacks. I think what may make Athena unique is that some of her attacks may have a guard frame attached to it, like perhaps her 5D? One of the attacks looks to be triggered by an opponent trying to punish it, so that might have some usages. Needs further investigation. Both her hypers are good finishers for damage, but that's if you go that route. Orgia or not, Aigis is filled with resets.

Outside of rushdown Orgia, Aigis is a zoner thick and through. She has normals to go to combos, especially that divekick, but most of the other stuff is just pure shooting with bullets. Rocket Punch (5B) is decent, a slower but more damaging Yukiko 5B. Her machine and gatling gun attacks all do the same thing, keeps the foe pinned. I think the objective is to whittle them down and find that opportunity to go berserk. You get a free Orgia bar every round, and you can kill a person with that bar. I'd like to investigate how much more she can do without relying on Orgia kills each round, such as perhaps using a transition combo set up? It's easy enough to tag a hit with Type 7 Gatling Gun or Radical Cannon, it's just converting off it that worries me.

Oh yeah, get close range faggots off you ASAP. You really do not want them doing blockstring pressure on you, considering that your fastest normal on the ground might just be your 2A. Her typical overhead and any normal outside of Orgia mode is kinda...bleh, so stay away and pick your potshots wisely. Aigis is very mobile and has to learn how to block more than almost half the cast (exceptions maybe to Kanji and Yukiko, who need a better defense than her), but has lacking options when they get in. Mid-range fighters also trouble her due to speed and the fact they don't have to be as close to get a combo going. Your zoning game changes up from Orgia and standard, so be sure to understand your tools.

Oh, and bullets. Not that big of a deal unless you are strictly zoning. Aigis doesn't eat up that much yet, though I've not found super awesome setups and tend to rushdown. If you favor playing a projectile war, managing that count will be necessary. Whether or not it reloads mid-match, I can't say. Never saw that part while there..hehe?

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher