[P4U] Mitsuru Kirijo Allgemeines

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• [P4U] Mitsuru Kirijo Allgemeines

Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…irijo-General-Information
      Thx to SoLW & Tari

Notes:

D attack and "Bufura" freeze the opponent on hit.
      Crouching C puts the opponent into charm state. During charm state, the opponent's SP is absorbed.
      The awakened super special 'Mabufudyne'; C version summons two articles, while the D version has Tsurara* mow everything down at once!

MOVES:

R Action:

Moonlight (月影) - B+D

Specials:

Setsuna Samidare Geki* (刹那五月雨撃) - 236236A/B
      Bufudyne - 236236 C/D

Awakened Super Special:

Mahabufudyne - 214214C/D (additional input C/D)*
      *based on loketest info, I assume this means you summon with 214214C/D, then fire the projectiles with additional C/D inputs

Mitsuru's general gameplay
      She can fight at any distance, combining excellent long-range attacks of Artemisia and great normals of Mitsuru herself. She actually still has Marin Karin (!), which is one of her normal attacks (2C). It reduces the enemy SP gauge, leaving them out of options. Also, her boobs bounce.

Nantoka doesn't remember too much about her, sorry guys.

Bufula - a wall of ice advances slowly on the ground. the D version makes it follow Mitsuru a little as she walks forward (tr?).
      Moonlight - her R-action; she jumps in the air and makes a crescent-shaped cut. Obviously an anti-air move.

Setsuna Samidare Geki - Mitsuru performs a rapier combo, and blows the enemy away. A perfect combo ender.
      Bufudyne - a huge block of ice is summoned before Mitsuru, freezing the enemy.

Mabufudyne - Great articles are summoned behind Artemisia before she shoots them forward. C version shoots 2 huge chunks of ice, while D version can be mashed for lots of small ones.

Strategy? Spacing? I just keep punching until I hit something.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…88&viewfull=1#post1227488

Spoiler anzeigen
      Some stuff from the jbbs:

Normal Moves:
      5A - Advancing thrust, has good reach. However, has a gap between hits (hard to make out, stuff about gaps when comboing/blockstringing with it)
      2A - Thrust downwards, low.
      j.A - Horizontal stab. Great range. Overhead, can connect to jC.

5B - Slashes in the shape of a >. 4B or 6B will move Mitsuru slightly back or forward.
      2B - Thrust diagonally upwards. Kind of slow, but an excellent anti-air.
      j.B - Thrust diagonally downwards. Kind of slow, good overhead. Seems like it can instant overhead while rising.

5C - Persona waves whip. Long recovery.
      2C - Marin Karin. Persona throws out a heart that will home in on the enemy. If it connects (unblockable), will charm the opponent. 遅いが、暗転中などでも構わずホーミングする[Can't tell, I think describes how it works?] Will go away when Mitsuru is hit or after a certain amount of time.
      j.C - Looks like 5C, causes float on either ground or air hit (I think ground, 地上の相手に当たると浮く). Using it during an airdash slows her down a bit. j.C again causes a followup?

5D - Persona extends whip forwards. Reaches about 2/3 screen, but will not hit if the opponent is too close.
      2D - Persona extends whip up-forwards. Again, will not hit if opponent is too close.
      j.D - Persona extends whip down-forwards. Again, will not hit if opponent is too close.

D moves causes a special effect: the opponent is frozen. Also, whether it connects or is blocked, the opponent is pulled closer. If it connects, the opponent is both frozen and pulled to Mitsuru. The pull is about one character length if blocked, otherwise it depends on how late the D move connected.

Possible: j.D > D > link j.C > j.C

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von old_man_entnervt ()

• Quelle: dustloop.com/forums/showthread…85&viewfull=1#post1269285

Spoiler anzeigen
      - Mitsuru can approach and lunge very fast, but is finnicky in hitboxes. She needs a specific range to go to work, so don't think mashing will get you optimal results. Artemesia helps cover the neutral game and brings in the opponent to a range where you want all the options, and the opponent has little to none. Freeze is useful, but shakable like Jins. A lot of Mitsuru's attacks become stronger in EX, so be sure to work on meter building.

In particular, there's an EX attack of Artemesia where she strikes the screen two or three times with the whip and brings you in closer whether you're blocking or not. Mitsuru is free to move during this period of time and can mix up as necessary. She's got a Hazama-like grab, so I dunno if you can get a free Bufudyne off it. Would be pretty nifty.

Twitter
      InsertGame
      == Editierfarbe ==
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher