Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Thread (Videos, Tutorials, Diskussionen)

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• einer reicht. wenn du alle drei knapp hintereinander eingibst hast du aber mehr chancen den super zu treffen.

Piano Key Button Presses

There is another technique to help ease the timing of doing supers and some special moves. The idea is simple, instead of just pressing one button after doing the motion for a Super Art, you roll your fingers across all three punches or kicks to get additional chances at executing the move.
      For example, if I do the two fireball motions to perform Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadou-Ken (Super Fireball) and instead of pressing one punch button, I drum my fingers across all three in quick succession — factoring in Negative Edge — I now have six individual chances for a button to properly coincide with the motion and make my super come out.
      This wicked sick technique can make your Street Fighter life a lot easier, as Links and Reversals that once seemed near impossible are now much easier to pull off.
      <president> wenn du gegen smoriya spielst wirst mich aber drum bitten wieder auf plee zu gehn weil der so honest und normal is im vergleich
      <president> wie beschreib ich das am besten
      <president> wenn ich smoriya wäre, wäre die engine vom spiel der sf5 stammtisch

+2 damage GGXrd Millia CMV

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rele ()

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher