Concerning the Future of Guilty Gear

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Concerning the Future of Guilty Gear

Ahoi Zusammen,

Elvenshadow hatte ein Interessantes Gespraech mit Pachi von Arc Sys Works zum Thema:

ElvenShadow, the man called Bozac against his will, is a midwest Guilty Gear player living in Japan. He revealed recently on his blog that he got together with Arc System Works employee Pachi for some drinks, and got to talking about the future of Guilty Gear.

"I talked with Pachi quite a bit about the future of Guilty Gear and Blazblue and Arc System works. Basically, I might as well just let the community know whats going on, so I will just say it like it is. Pachi wants to make a new GG fighting game but the bosses at ASW have no desire to make a new GG fighting game at the moment and want to focus on BB. Thats not to say that tey never will again, but if they do, we probably wont see it for a couple of years, and Pachi will probably be the one in charge of it. He wants to make a new GG that feels and plays faithful to the old ones, but he said he would make it 3d graphics sorta similar to SSFIV, but would try to keep the look of the game the same. He also said he would follow the current trend of new fighting games coming out recently by trying to make the game simpler so that new players have an easier time of getting into it. So basically, he says he would take FRCs and Slashbacks out of the game. I tried to convince him to just make FRC timing more lenient but he said they just would be too hard for most average players." (click read more for the rest)

"He really wants to see GG become something big like SF has, even if it means not catering completely to the hardcore players. I gave him all the arguments you would expect, but in the end, it comes down to me seeing things as a hardcore fan and hes looking at things from a business standpoint. But dont take it the wrong way, I can honestly say the man has the utmost respect and love for the series and really wants to see it thrive and even if he did implement those changes, I have confidence it would still play like a GG game. Since the game isnt even in development yet, theres really no reason to even speculate about it yet, but this is basically how it is. We also talked about online AC and basically he agrees with me that it would be a great idea, but that ASW bosses just would rather first make a new GG than re-release AC again, which IMO is a stupid business decision and is also not good for the community. This is in no way Pachi's fault though. He also told me (and I dont know how common knowledge this is but I didnt know till now) that the last GG game that Daisuke Ishiwatari actually worked on was #reload and that once XX came out, Daisuke had already considered to be the complete and final GG game but was convinced to make #reload. Slash and AC directed/worked on/whatever by other people at ASW with very little to no influence by Daisuke Ishiwatari. So I guess we were lucky that we even got Slash and AC. So, if you want to keep playing AC, the scenes outside of Japan are just going to have to try to push their local and national scenes harder as things are, or pretty much settle for playing other games. Dont wait around for a new GG if you really want to play GG again, just start playing it again now. Keep in mind people can enjoy and be good at more than one game. I play a fair amount of SSFIV these days but GG is still my main game and always will be."
      Quelle: srk.com

Scheint so als koenne sich keine Schmiede mehr dem Massenmarkt und dessen gameplaytechn. Folgen entziehen :/ Das Alles ist zur Zeit auch nur eine Ueberlegung da lt. Pachi kein neues GG in der Mache ist.
      the end of all hope ----> my gameplay- and comboskills :C
    • wie der tobi wieder im falschen forum postet, tststs.....

egal was da gesagt wurde von pachi, fakt ist:
      1. er ist balance advisor und tester, kein producer.
      2. was geplant ist (geschweige denn was man vage vor hat, das ist ja nichtmal ein plan hier), kann morgen schon wieder umgeworfen sein, siehe hnk2
      3. abwarten und GGXXAC spielen.
      du bist eine schade für beat em ups :) Komm mal in tekken6 dann zeig ich dir 17 hit sample move mit deviljin
      wenn du tekken hast zock nächstes ma mit mir da das spamm in tekken6 nich geht da man es kontert und dabei nen combo move zu kombinieren :)

cheat cheat, niemand will mit dich spielen, patetic playing
    • Wenn 3s online rauskommt für jetzige Konsolen und aus X gründen voller erfolg wird, denke die bei Arc sicher nochmal darüber nach bzgl GGAC online. Aber bis dahin erstmal Sendepause imo.

chun_li1
      Bemu Semi-Retired, Keeper of the Secret Arts

<Jesus> aber abwarten
      <Jesus> falls dizyz kommt tun mir die leute leid
      <Jesus> falls du dann wieder einsteigst

Atm am spielen :
      Ich bin Setsuna :angry:

Nuka Welt - weil ich durstig bin
    • AtTheGates schrieb:

wie der tobi wieder im falschen forum postet, tststs.....
      @dave Ich wollte zuerst unter Arc Sys posten, dann aber beschlossen: "die Mods sollen auch mal was arbeiten" :sleeping:

Aber wie du schon treffend festgestellt hast, die Aussagen koennen auch alle Null und Nichtig sein. Sieht man doch schon bei Ono, dessen Aeusserungen auch meist in Richtung Molyneux driften.Ich persoenlich kann mir die GG Serie auch nicht ohne FRCs vorstellen.
    • Der GG Teil ist ausm Blog rausgenommen worden und auf SRK Front Page ist der Thread dazu entfernt worden. Arc Nazis haben wohl schnell eingegriffen.

chun_li1

<Jesus> aber abwarten

Atm am spielen :

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von chun_li1 ()

• danke fürs posten Captain ;)

ich persöhnlich denke mittlerweile, dass ein neues GG nie rauskommen wird :< - traurig das ganze aber gut was kann mann noch tun ausser abwarten und hoffen, lol.

Cpt.Atom schrieb:

Scheint so als koenne sich keine Schmiede mehr dem Massenmarkt und dessen gameplaytechn. Folgen entziehen :/ Das Alles ist zur Zeit auch nur eine Ueberlegung da lt. Pachi kein neues GG in der Mache ist.

word, leider...

ps:
      als ich das mit dem FRC und slashback gelesen hab musste ich erstmal LAUT lolen :O

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von sh1Nd ()

• Seeing as so many of you all asked so nicely (over such a long period of time!) and it’s the holiday season and everything - we’ve decided to release Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PS2 in the EU. See, persistence does get you places! ^^

‘Madness?!’ some people would say. We’d just say ‘Hardcore’ - and leave it at that.

To celebrate we’re going to make some T-Shirts to put together with the game also.
      In time honoured BlazBlue Facebook Tradition – we’re gonna let you choose which one you want.

As usual, just stab ‘like’ for the one you’d… er… like, and the one with the most votes gets made.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus is available at our store as of Friday (that's the 3rd date fans!)
      store.blazbluegame.com/

Immerhin etwas.

• die shirts sind mal dreck, unfassbar.. da wär auch mehr gegangen :/
      du bist eine schade für beat em ups :) Komm mal in tekken6 dann zeig ich dir 17 hit sample move mit deviljin
      wenn du tekken hast zock nächstes ma mit mir da das spamm in tekken6 nich geht da man es kontert und dabei nen combo move zu kombinieren :)

• GGAC+ gibts auf amazon.uk für 12 Pfund, Neu & ohne Zen T shirt. Wer es noch nicht hat, soll es kaufen. Für den Preis isses Pflicht wenn mans noch nicht hat und sehen will was der ganze Hype drumrum ist :)

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_…lty+gear+accent+core+plus

chun_li1

<Jesus> aber abwarten

Atm am spielen :

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von chun_li1 ()

• In stock.
      Dispatched from and sold by lazyriverzz.

zen united zeigt sich hier mal wieder höchst professionell :rolleyes:

• Neues von der "Front"!

Auf dem "Guilty Gear x BlazBlue LIVE" Event hat sich folgendes Ono-Style-Trolling zugetragen :

Half way through the event, people in the audience got the chance to ask Mori, Ishiwatari and the voice actors some questions. Many of them were about the music - but, when asked about whether or not Arc were making a new Guilty Gear, Ishiwatari answered 'you will not be disappointed'.

Quelle: BB FB Fan Page
    • "Eurogamer Interview schrieb:

Eurogamer: What ever happened to Guilty Gear? Why did you stop making it?

Daisuke Ishiwatari: Guilty Gear got too hardcore for some people, so we wanted to reset the level of entrance. BlazBlue was the answer to it. Also, the generation of Guilty Gear players has become a certain age – maybe a little bit too old for playing games. So making that reset brings in a new generation of fighting game players. Then they will be with us for the next few years.

Rest vom Interview hier.
    • den auszug hat keits auf srk übrigens dort als artikel gepublisht, und falsch abgehalftert: "According to an interview with Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori, the men behind BlazBlue, a new Guilty Gear game isn't likely." <- was blödsinn ist, weil es bei der frage darum ging, warum gg nicht einfach weitergeführt wurde, sondern blazblue kam. wie wir ja wissen, hat daisuke erst neulich gesagt, dass ein neues guilty gear kommen wird (nach dem interview, das hier gequoted wird).

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher