Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Insert Game NRW Dojo Thread

DVincent - - Insertgame Solingen

Beitrag

Zitat von Kingcar: „You can sent it to me via PM please? Would be nice to have one in the Dojo. “ I'm out of codes now guys! But at least one of them will make its way to the dojo Only problem is that I don't think the servers will be up tomorrow. Here's the time table they sent me: forum.hardedge.org/index.php?attachment/552/

Beitrag

Hey guys, sorry for the off-topic, but I got two codes for DBFighterZ Beta which happens this weekend. Unfortunately I can't make use of them because I'll be on a company trip, so I wanted to share them with my friends from the Dojo. If anyone wants it, just PM me today or tomorrow and I will send you. First come first served!

Beitrag

Not gonna be able to show up tonight. Sadly Hopefully I see you guys next week though!

• My Jukebox Playlist

DVincent - - Tekken 7

Beitrag

Glad you guys like it! @machomanmo I've changed 3 tracks from the list I sent you (Mishima Dojo 1 and the Precipice of Fate ones which were absent originally)

• Tekken 7 Informationsartikel

DVincent - - Tekken 7

Beitrag

Frame Data now available on a nice Google Spreadsheet Can copy, dl, filter data, etc.

• My Jukebox Playlist

DVincent - - Tekken 7

Beitrag

As some people don't like Tekken 7's default tracks so much, and I'm well-versed in the old soundtracks, I've decided to create my own custom playlist using the Jukebox feature. Tekken music is no SF3, I must warn you, there's just so much I could "improve"... Anyways, if anybody is interested in changing up their songs, here are my recommendations: Mishima Dojo 1 Baek Doo San (Double Drumming Mix) / Tekken 2 Mishima Dojo 2 Formless Like Water / Tekken 5 Forgotten Realm 1 Ogre Stage (Console ver…

Beitrag

I can't go today, unfortunately. Nothing is gonna stop me next week though!

Beitrag

Unfortunately I won't be attending this saturday! There will be a company trip this week and I'm only back on sunday evening. The following friday I'll gladly accept your challenge and anyone else's though

• Insert Game MEDIA Thread

Beitrag

Thanks for capturing the moments so well, @riiya

Beitrag

"Cabs were very much used" indeed! hehehe Yeah despite having less people it was still fun. Btw if there's anything I can do to help on those days there's less people, handling the equipment or whatever, please let me know!

Beitrag

Sadly I won't be able to go today. Have fun guys! Next week for sure though

Beitrag

Yeah I know about the current scenario, but for some reason I thought the plan was to make it an extra friday just for the SFV ranbat (closing early or something). I'm glad that's not the case! As for the sundays, I can see the problem that you mentioned. I wish I had a suggestion or something to say about it, but I can't think of anything right now that could help boost attendance on that day.

Beitrag

Wow thanks a lot for the explanation @riiya. That was really super nice of you Well, for me I'm all for the 3 ranbats & starting at 5pm. Have the ranbats on a friday would only be a problem if it's the day before the saturday regular ranbat, simply because I could not commit to two days in a row coming to the dojo most of the time. And again, I like meeting players of other games too, but I would be less inclined to do so if there were no players of my game either. (which makes me inclined to le…

Beitrag

Reading through all the discussion on what to do about the KOF and SFV ranbats using google translate was rather amusing! I can elaborate my point further in person on friday when someone translates me exactly what's being decided on and why, but from what I gathered: I understand SFV is not the most popular in the dojo right now, but I think "killing it" from the main ranbat days may be harmful for the community. I see the ranbats as more of an opportunity to gather the players for longer than …

• Vielen dank fur die Spaß Samstag! (is that right? haha) As always, it was a great pleasure to meet you all and enjoy some good matches. And sorry for screwing up a match when I was trying to connect a pad to another console I'll eventually get myself a new stick

Beitrag

I had a lot of fun in the dojo last friday! Thanks everyone who I met there, you guys were SUPER (with German accent)!! This friday I won't be available, but the week after I will come for sure

Beitrag

Awesome! Thanks @Jonas

Beitrag

@Mo: That close? Sounds good! Yeah I wanna come. @Diz: No worries mate!

Beitrag

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! Macho = Mo? If so, I didn't get your reply yesterday! On friday I could leave work around 17:00. The problem is to return, since I have a train to Luxembourg on saturday at 5am. If somebody can leave me at the Solingen train station sometime around 23:00, that would help. Otherwise, I can drop by on the ranbat weekend of 10-11th of September and stay there full time for sure. Diz, if you are also attending that one we can go together, what do you say? @Car:…

Beitrag

Hey guys! The Brazilian dude here. I met a few of you in person during Gamescom. Thanks for being so nice back then! A brief introduction: I've been living in Dusseldorf for the past 1 year, working at trivago, and I currently play Street Fighter V as Vega. Back in Brazil I was a fighting games blogger for 3 years and helped promoting and bonding the FGC in the country during the early days of SFIV, BlazBlue, etc. I "retired" from FGs in 2012 after moving from my old city to Sao Paulo and decidi…