Neue Antwort erstellen

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Informationen
Sicherheitsabfrage („reCAPTCHA“)
Nachricht
Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
Maximale Dateigröße: 1 MB
Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Internet-Adressen werden automatisch erkannt und umgewandelt.
Smiley-Code wird in Ihrer Nachricht automatisch als Smiley-Grafik dargestellt.
Sie können BBCodes zur Formatierung Ihrer Nachricht nutzen.

Vorherige Beiträge 7

• Additional informations :
    - If you come by car, we do have a parking lot in the venue. There's 100 spots reserved for registered players. So once you arrive, don't drive around the area looking for parking space : just look for the gate and just drive in !

- For accomodation, we have a deal with a hotel near the venue : Train Hostel.
    reservations.cubilis.eu/train-hostel-brussel?Language=en-GB
    With the discount code HKgQlu you'll get 15% off if you book with the "Non-Refundable" price.

It's a youth hostel providing both hotel rooms & dormitories.
  • i try to change the date for our 2nd qualifier @takesdojo -_-...
    sadly enough that guys from zowie staff didnt notice the overlap between brussels challenge and takesdojo...
    but i try my best to find a solution cuz i guess a lot of german players wanna attend in brussels, me aswell D:
  • Brussels Challenge Major (SFV CPT, DBFZ, Tekken7, Xrd, KoF14, Sm4sh) (Samstag, 7. April 2018, 10:00 - Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 23:00)

Achorawl

Guten taaaaag ! Apfelschorawl is back to spam events that aren't even in France !

smash.gg/tournament/brussels-challenge-major-edition/

The Brussels Challenge team introduces you to Brussels Challenge : Major Edition.
    Thanks to the support provided by the FGC of Benelux, our sponsors and everybody who attended the Brussels Challenge series in the past years, we managed to grow to a new level.
    Now providing you with a 800m² venue, you can come, play and compete your favorite FG games in Brussels, located in the middle of Europe, ready to welcome players from every place, and enjoy the stage to watch the finals on the big screen.
    The schedule, floor plan and streaming will be released shortly, we will be trying to make sure that you can attend every single event that you want to attend.
    Online registration are up and you will receive a discount on the badge price based on the following schedule :
    Registration will be closed after 2nd of April, so be sure to sign up in time!
    If you are a spectator, you WILL need a player badge to get into the venu.You will also need to pay a 10€ sign up fee for any event you'd like to attend :
    • Street Fighter V:AE CPT Ranking (Sat&Sun)
    • Dragon Ball FighterZ (Sat&Sun)
    • Tekken 7 (sun)
    • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 (Sat)
    • The King of Fighters XIV (Sun)
    • Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Sat)
    BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER NO CONTROLLER WILL BE LENT.

Leave your feedback and questions at #BrusselsChallenge or ask us @Achorawl @ccl085 @keftaroz7 !